Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fishing - Deal, MD Chesapeake Bay with PSI

















Jeremiah with PSI (Permanent Solutions Industries, Inc.) invited me to go fishing out on the Chesapeake Bay. We left the Happy Harbor located in Deal, MD around 2:00 p.m. and returned around 7:30 p.m. The fishing was pretty bad, with 25 lines in the water we managed to snag 3 Rock Fish. We were hoping for better fishing. I want to thank Jeremiah for invitening me out on the trip it was very enjoyable. I do hope to do it again soon when the blues are running.


I highly recomend PSI. Their Janitorial Software(JAMS) is top notch and the best I have seen in the industry, and believe me, I have reviewed everything from TMA to ManageWize. If your looking for a company that offers solutions, ease of use, and will help your company optimize the quality and production of your services then click here to learn more about PSI.


No comments:

Post a Comment