Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) are a global crisis

Recognizing the rapid growth in cases of infection like MRSA and ventilator-associated pneumonia being picked up in hospitals, Kimblery-Clark Healthcare has put together a website called "Not on My Watch" at http://www.haiwatch.com/ to educate patients and healthcare professionals. Their goal is to eliminate these preventable illnesses and their often tragic consequences.

I briefly spoke with Barbra via e-mail and I found this site very useful. I will be pulling some information from this site that will benefit the community. Thanks Again Barbra.

Follow the site here: http://haiwatchnews.com/

3 comments:

  1. Its really an amazing work done by author, its an admirable work done
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. My blog has moved and I no longer post to this blog. You can follow me at www.greennews4u.com and also listen to my podcast. Once again, thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and great information ... I like your way of thinking about pregnancy.
    I want to share here that those women had tubal ligation and who wish to give birth again, then they should not have to worry about ...
    visit mybabydoc.com and feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete